Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Vegan

Just thought I'd give a little update.

I'm not eating 100% raw, nor am I really making any effort to do otherwise. I'm kind of going with the flow. Classes have started consuming a lot of my time, and I'm not working as much as I was during the summer... funds are low, as is free time. I'm still absolutely loving being vegan, but I'm getting anxious as my trip towards the reservation grows near- I'm probably not going to be able to stay vegan since I'm not going to be controlling my food. I'll be living in dorms and eating cafeteria food, and I have no idea what types of food they serve. It's a mystery. I'm grateful that I can be vegan now, and only have four months of Unknown ahead of me. We shall see how it all turns out.

Hope everyone is doing well!
Peace,
Sam

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is cool, just keep on adding raw vegan oods to your diet, and reading raw food books. It really is what worked for me, I eventually became fruitarian, but I still try to keep people raw as much as possible. Visit me sometimes
SUVINE.COM

see you!